Monday 31 March 2014

Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo: Review

Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo: Review

Ever since I stopped using Batiste dry shampoo I have been trying to find a new one that actually works! I came across this one in Boots and decided to pick it up. I have loved Lee Stafford products for years especially the shampoo and conditioners. The scent of this is quite sweet but it does fade fairly quickly. It did make my hair look very clean and it left no powder or residue on my hair which I really made me like this even more because the recent ones I have tried that was what happened!


Thanks for reading...

                                                       post signature

2 comments:

  1. I really should start using dry shampoos other than just the Batiste ones haha! Perhaps this should be the next one for me to buy.

    beckyisobel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the only one i used for years but wanted a change! this one is very good! :) x

      Delete