Wednesday 8 October 2014

Review| Collection Little Mix 'All about the eyes' Palette

I have been searching for this palette ever since it was released and have finally found it! I wanted it because the colours are all right up my street! For only £2.99 it is amazing value, you get 6 shades which are shimmery, the highlight shade and black are less shimmery just more like a slight sheen, which I don't mind because I love shimmer! The shadows are highly pigmented and blend very easily. The gold shadows do have quite large chunks of glitter and they can be seen on the lid so if you don't like shimmer this isn't for you! 
I would definitely recommend you go a pick this up as it is not only amazing value, it is very compact and ideal for travel.





                                    Thanks for reading...

                                                          post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment