Monday 6 October 2014

Review| Make Up Revolution Primer*

I was very kindly sent the make up revolution ultra face base primer by Product Testing UK.

Make up revolution has become one of my favourite brands in the last few months. The primer feels silicone based but I don't mind that. It is very soft and makes your skin feel smooth.It doesn't have a scent and is a clear gel kind of consistency. I really like this primer because it felt great on my skin and didn't break me out like I know some silicone based products can. The primer is available online and in Superdrug for £5.00 and it is definitely worth it!

If you want to join the Product Testing UK beauty blogger list I will leave the link Here.

Thank you to Product Testing Uk for sending me this product, Their website is www.producttesting.uk.com if you would like to take a look!


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment