Sunday 19 October 2014

|The British Tag






1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
I very rarely drink tea! I know shocking for a British person!  but when I do I have two sugars.
 2. Favourite part of your roast?
Roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings are my all times favourites I would just eat them If I could! 
 3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Ermm...as I don't drink tea I don't really eat biscuits! I do like plain digestive, boring I know! 
4. Favourite quintessentially British pass time?
I wouldn't say I have a British pass time but I do like watching Wimbledon! 
 5. Favourite word?
I'm guessing British word but how do you know if a word is British?! I know this is two but it would be something key bloody marvellous! That sounds quite British! 
 6. Cockney rhyming slang?
I love Cockney rhyming slang because only fools and horses is one of my favourite shows! My favourites would be plates of meat/feet, so random haha!  And whistle and flute/suit I have no idea why but that's my favourite slang! 
 7. Favourite sweet?
Would have to be aniseed balls! But they aren't readily available only in sweet shops! It's not a sweet more a desert  but Manchester Tart which I know is definitely British! It's amazing, I would eat it all day everyday if I could! 
 8. What would your pub be called?
It took me ages to think of this but I finally came up with "the queens nose" haha! Only because of the show that used to on Cbbc years ago and I used to love it! 
 9. No.1 British person?
Steven Fry, without a doubt!  Anybody who knows me knows how much I love him! He is just such a knowledgeable person and I could listen to him for hours! I recently had to chance to meet him and he is lovely! 
 10. Favourite shop/restaurant?
Rosso Restaurant in Manchester is my all time favourite restaurant.
 11. What British song pops into your head?
Town called malice by The Jam, one if my favourite songs! 

 12. Marmite

I have never actually tried marmite but do you remember the marmite flavour crisps?! I used to love them so does that count?! 

                                     Thanks for reading...

                                                          post signature

1 comment:

  1. Aw this is so cute. As a California, our questions would be so different like "What do you do one the 1 cold day per year?" I am obsessed with tea though. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete