Sunday 12 October 2014

Review| Montague Jeunesse face masks

Just a short post today, Everybody has seen these before and they are widely available but I wanted to share my favourite ones as I seem to be going through a phase of loving them!

I have never really used face masks before as I have sensitive skin and when I previously used any mask they it broke me out. I have been testing quite a few of this brand out they have been fine, no breakouts. For only £1 or so depends on where you buy them, they are really affordable. I still have a lot these to try but my favourites are the blemish mask and the strawberry mask which smells amazing! I'm going to continue to try them all, I have been looking for the mud mask but haven't found it yet! 



                                  Thanks for reading...
                                                        post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment