Wednesday 1 October 2014

Top 5| drugstore blushes

As blushes are one if my favourite make up products I thought I would do a post on my top 5 drug store blushes. These aren't in any particular order and are all powder blushes.



1| W7 Africa
 This says it is bronzed but it is far to shimmery and pink toned for that. It gives a subtle pink/bronze glow. I don't think this would show up to well on darker skin tones maybe just as a highlight.

2| MUA mosaic blush (English Rose)
I have spoken about this blush quite a lot! For £2.50 it is an amazing price for the amount of product you get and the pigmentation.

3| Make Up Revolution 
These are only £1, shocking I know!! I have 4 now, they are very pigmented and available In a range of shades, matte and shimmery. I love every single colour as there is one for every make up look!

4| Make Up Revolution vivid baked blush 
This range of blushes are £2.50, still very affordable. It has a slight hint of a kind if highlighter running through it so you could wear this without wearing a highlighter too!

5| Dainty doll (04)
This is a dupe for nars orgasm. You can get this from Amazon and it is sometimes available on fragrance direct for around £1.99. This is very shimmery so I would stay away from it if you prefer matte blushes!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have the W7 Africa one, it is so pretty and i love the design too!
    Iv just finished my September Favourites post, would love for you to have a look
    Emma | Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Love the pattern. I'll take a look now! :) x

      Delete