Wednesday 29 October 2014

|Favourite Autumn/Winter Fragrances

At Autumn and Winter time I like to wear heavier and stronger scents than summer. Here are some of my favourites. 


Diptyque 'Baies'
I know this isn't a perfume, it is a room fragrance but it's is one of my favourite scents ever! I always love my room and house to smell like this. It lasts for hours and you only need two sprays and it fills the room!

Paco Rabane One Million
This is the male version as I prefer this to the lady version! This last for days and that is no exaggeration!! It doesn't smell to masculine because if it did I wouldn't wear it!

Katy Perry 'Purr'
This kind of smells similar to another perfume but I cannot think of it at all and its beginning to annoy me! This has a lot of different notes including 'White jasmine blossom, sandalwood, white Amber and vanilla orchids' amongst many other. This is one of them scents that smells nicer the longer you wear it, nit that it doesn't smell nice when you first put it on!

Jean Paul Gaultier 'Classique'
This will always be my favourite perfume, it is just so feminine and classy. I know this can be to strong for some people as again the scent lasts of days on whatever clothing you had been wearing.

Lady Gaga 'The Fame'
As you can see I like celebrity perfumes! They are less expensive normally than big brands but as just as good! The notes of this are 'honey, Saffron and apricot nectar'


                                                      Thanks for reading...
                                                           post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment