Wednesday 15 October 2014

Top 5| products for fair skin

As a fair skinned girl I find it very hard to find products to match my skin tone and do not look orange or muddy on my face, so I thought I would share my top 5 that I have found work best.




|Rimmel foundations| £6.99 - £8.99
Rimmel is the only drug store brand that I have tried with a range of light shades, I use the shade light porcelain which is the perfect match. I much prefer this to Mac studio fix as I have it in nc15 and that is still too dark!

|Collection lasting perfection concealer |£5.49
Another product I could never find light enough was concealer until this one. I use fair 1 and it matches my skin amazingly!

|Benefit hoola bronzer| £23.50
I love this bronzer it is one of the best colours bronzer I have used, the other ones I have tried have either to dark or muddy.

|Pink blush
I think pink blush looks amazing on fair skin as it gives that "English Rose" look which I love. Any pink blush looks great and there are hundreds available but my favourite at the minute is make up revolution in now.

|Sleek contour kit| £6.49 
As bronzer can be hard to find I have included my join favourite one ever! It is such a great match for fair skin, it is Matte and does not look muddy at all. I use the shade light. The highlighter that is in the kit is one of my favourites ever, so it's really great value.



                                 Thanks for reading...
                                                       post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have the makeup revolution blusher, in many other shades to i just love it! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete