Wednesday 12 March 2014

Argan Oil Hair Mask: Review

Argan Oil Hair Mask: Review

My hair has been very dry since I last dyed it about 6 weeks ago and it has felt dehydrated and horrible! It was mostly the ends that were dry and I even avoided drying them with the hair dryer to see if that was the problem but it didn't seem to help. Since I have been using this my hair feels amazing! I can't believe this was only 99p it is worth a lot more!! There is a full range which includes shampoo, conditioner and other treatments and I think I will be going to get them all!!
It is an Argan oil hydrating treatment mask, It says that you can use this in between your shampoo and conditioner but I used it instead of my conditioner and it worked fine. I love the scent it is subtle but smells like the professional products used at the hairdressers!!


Thanks for reading...

                                                        post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment