Wednesday 5 March 2014

Benefit Bad Gal Lash: Review!

Benefit Bad Gal Lash: Review!

I first used this mascara about 5/6 years ago when I received a sample in a magazine and loved it but over the years I just completely forgot about it! Recently I bought a mini Benefit set from Boots with hoola, this mascara and something else which I can't remember! 
I haven't seen as many reviews on this mascara it always seems to be on the 'They're real' mascara but I love this one, I feel that it does lengthen lashes especially if you curl your lashes before applying, I have only just started curling my lashes and I can't believe I didn't start earlier! It makes the lashes really black and doesn't smudge underneath your eyes if worn on lower lashes. 
This mascara is definitely worth  try and also I would suggest you buy the sample sizes if you just want to try it out before you spend the money on the full size!  
























Thanks for reading...

                                                            post signature

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I haven't tried a mascara from Benefit but I hear great things about them! :)thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! they are great you should try them! :)

      Delete