Wednesday 26 March 2014

Empties #2

Empties #2:

As you can guess from the title these are my recent used up products!


Soap and Glory: Flake Away
I liked this but didn't love it! I much prefer the 'Scrub of your life' from soap and glory as I found that this one stung my legs but other than that it did the job!

Soap and Glory: The Righteous Butter
This is one of my favourite soap and glory products and I already have repurchased it!

Beyonce 'Heat' and 'Midnight Heat' body sprays:
I have has these for what seems like ages as the packaging is so big! These smell just like perfumes as you would have guessed! I'm not sure where you can buy this as I haven't seen it anywhere since I first bought it.

Rimmel 'I love lasting finish' nail polish in 'Disco ball':
I think that this is the first nail polish I have ever fully used up! This is great as top coat or alone as it is quite thick. I would definitely buy this again!

Rimmel 'Wake me up' Concealer:
I have talked about this a lot and I think that this may be my 3rd time repurchasing it! It is amazing!

Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Peach Kiss':
This is my favourite out of the baby lips range and its smells amazing. I would repurchase this product.

Dove 'Revive' body wash in Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena scent:
Dove body washes are always amazing! They create so many bubbles and smell so fresh and the scent is long lasting.

Bourjouis Healthy Mix Foundation:
This is my favourite foundation in the world!! It's a big statement but it is true!! I'am already half way through my repurchased bottle and I'm sure there will be many repurchases!

Beyonce 'Pulse' shower cream:
As you can already tell I love Beyonce!! This was in a gift set so im so sure if you can buy it separately but the scent was really nice and made my skin feel really soft.

Loreal Elnett Heat Protection spray:
I really like this spray, it does add volume and protects from the heat so that is a bonus! I am going to repurchase this again as I really liked it!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment