Monday 3 March 2014

Victoria's Secret Scents!

Victoria's Secret Scents:
I'm always in Victoria's Secret for ages because they have a vast amount of scents to choose from!! They all smell amazing but these are my favourite, The had an offer on the was 5 items for £30 then you get 2 free which I just couldn't resist! It's such a bargain as they individually cost between £9-£11. I highly recommend going into Victoria's Secret if there is one near you just to smell them!


The scents I eventually choose were Pure Seduction, Such A Flirt, Mango Temptation, Coconut Passion and Amber Romance. 
Pure Seduction is an old favourite of mine it smells amazing!! It smells fruity and floral. I also got the moisturising hand and body cream in the same scent.
Mango Temptation is one that I haven't seen before and it smells so fresh and clean! I bought the body wash in this, I haven't used a body wash from here before so I will see what it is like!
Coconut Passion as the name would suggest smells of coconuts!! This smell always reminds me of summer and that is why I like it!




I have the Such a Flirt in the body lotion so I thought I would buy the spray as it smells delightful it has star fruit in it and I love star fruit!!
Amber Romance is another new spray to me, This is probably the strongest out of the whole bunch, I love that they are really long lasting.

Thanks for reading...
                                                           post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment