Friday 21 March 2014

Along Came Betty Starlight Shine Highlighter: Review

Along Came Betty Starlight Shine Highlighter: Review

As you have probably guessed from some of my previous posts I am besotted with this brand and I think that this is the best product I have found from the range up to now as there is still more I want to get!! I love highlighters im always on the look out for a new one and I had never used one in stick form before so I thought I would try this. 
The product is kind of a champagne colour which I really like with a little shimmer. It is so easy to blend with your fingers or a brush, again this was only £1.50 which I can't believe as I would pay so much more for it! The highlighter is pigmented but can also be built up if you want a really intense highlight.





Thanks for reading...

                                                          post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment