Monday 24 March 2014

Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipstick (Beehive):

Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipstick (Beehive):

This lipstick has been mentioned or featured in quite a lot of blogs and videos so I thought I would give it a try! and it's amazing!! It's kind of a mix between a pink and a nude colour. The formula is really creamy so it goes on very easily and it is a glossy finish which is my favourite I find it more flattering than a matte finish to my complexion. The packaging to this is lipstick is so handy as it includes a mirror! This is the first lipstick I have used from Seventeen and im sure I will have to purchase a few more! There is a wide range of colours which is always a bonus!






Thanks for reading...
     post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this colour looks amazing! I've never tried a lipstick from Seventeen before!

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing! definitely recommend them! :) X

      Delete