Monday 3 March 2014

A Little Lush Haul!

A little Lush haul:
I saw on the Lush website that they had their Easter collection in store so I had to take a trip! I only purchased 1 item from the Easter range because there was too many to choose from and I couldn't decide! So I decided on these 4 products.



The first one I bought was the fluffy egg bath bomb which smells amazing! I think I bought this last year when it was out too, this smells very sweet, kind of like the snow fairy scent. I love this one and I wish they has this all year round!
Space Girl bath bomb: This is surprisingly the first time I have bought this one considering I always have a stock of bath bombs!! I'm not sure if im the only one but I think it smells of ribena!!
Rose bubble bar: I have never seen this one before so im not sure in it is new or a seasonal product, but im looking forward to using it!
Karma bubble bar: This one smells amazing as they all do! The scent is orange and a little lemon but not too overpowering!

I plan on going back to lush soon to pick up some more products because I had my eye on some more things!


Thanks for reading...

                                                           post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment