Saturday 1 March 2014

Umberto Giannini Back comb In a bottle: Review!

Umberto Giannini Back comb In a bottle: Review

There have been quite a few reviews on this product on YouTube and blogs! I have quite flat hair and have been trying products to add volume and when I saw this I thought it was a great idea as it saves all the damage on your hair of having to actually back comb. I have used this product and it does add volume, I had to use hairspray on top to keep it in place but it doesn't leave your hair sticky so it doesn't really matter! As I have really flat hair but on different hair types you may not need to use hairspray.


All you do is spray it on the area you want back combing then jujj (yes that is an actual word!!) I bought the travel size but I will be buying the full size when this one is finished. I would recommend this product as It does what it says on the tin!

Thanks for reading...

                                                             post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment