Friday 28 March 2014

March Favourites!

March Favourites:

These are the products/items I have been loving in the month of March!



Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hydrating body cream:
This is my favourite scent from Victoria's secret and it is really long lasting on the skin and leaves you feeling very soft and moisturised! 

Seventeen Beehive Mirror Shine Lipstick:
I have just blogged about this in a previous post so im not going to talk too much about it. This is the only lipstick I have been wearing this month as it goes with all make up looks.

Collection Precision Colour lip liner in Clover Pink:
This is the perfect match to use with the seventeen lipstick! It makes the lips more defined and the lipstick longer lasing.

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume: 
I have had this perfume for a while now and love it, It smells fruity and fresh so perfect for spring!

Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation in Soft Ivory:
This shade is normally a little too dark for me but as I have been fake tanning this has been the perfect shade! I don't think this is available in the UK as I purchased it from  America and have never seen it over here!

Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion:
I love this cream!! It leaves you skin so soft and it smells of oranges!! 

Primark Sunglasses:
I'm kind of a sunglasses hoarder! I saw these in Primark and they were only £2! bargain! They are  tortoiseshell and kind of a 'Cat eye' shape!

Lady Gaga The Fame Perfume:
I got this at Christmas and haven't really used it till now and I really like it, It is quite a heavy perfume/strong perfume.

MUA Colour blast Eye shadow in Stay:
I have been going for a more simple eye look this month and this has been a perfect base or worn alone.

Bourjois Laser Topping Nail Varnish in Sun Scales:
I have been using this polish on top of any nail varnish I have worn this month as it goes with any colour polish! 

Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask:
There is an individual review on this product in a previous post. I would highly recommend this product! 





Thanks for reading...

                                                           post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment