Monday 10 March 2014

FOTD: All about the lashes!

FOTD: All About The Lashes!

Hey everyone! 
I have another face of the day for you, I love creating and reading these posts so I hope you like it!


I will start with products I have included before which are:

Rimmel wake me up foundation
Seventeen Photo Flawless primer
Seventeen Phwoarr paint
Along came Betty brwow
MUA  Undress your skin shimmer highlighter
Along came Betty Prieyemer


Stila 'In the light' Palette:
I did an individual review on this product if you would like to read that! but I used the colours Bliss, Bubbly and kitten! the pigment on these is absolutely amazing, you only need the tiniest amount! 

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sparkle Nude:
I used this as the base for my eye shadow but I cant be used on its own, I love this colour and it is very pigmented.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer:
I have the sample size of this but I am so impressed with it I will be getting the full size when it has finished! I was worried that this was going to be too dark for skin and look orange but it is perfect! 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation:
This is becoming my favourite foundation out of drug store and high end! I love the dewy skin look and this achieves that perfectly!

Seventeen Make Your Mark Eye liner:
This eye liner is amazing! It is so black and easy to apply and it doesn't transfer on to your eye lid like some I have used!

NYX Blush in Peach:
NYX Blushes are great, very pigmented and I love this colour it is a lovely light pink colour. I think that it would suit any skin tone too! 

Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara:
I have just posted a review on this but I will say that it is fantastic!!

MAC Sunny Seoul Lipstick:
I forgot to include this in the photo but that is what I wore and it is one of my favourite mac lipsticks. The perfect pink colour!

Cherry Blossom lashes #01:
These lashes were a lot longer that they looked in the packet! I didn't think that they was going to suit my eyes as they are quite small but they were fine and I love them now! They are super long and super black! I recommend this to anybody as they were very easy to apply!












Thanks for reading.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment