Wednesday 19 March 2014

Dainty Doll Blushes:

Dainty Doll Blushes:

These blushes are marketed as blush for pale skin but I think that would suit most skin tones. All of the blushes are very pigmented and you only need to use a little, I have two powder and one cream blush. I'm still unsure about cream blushes in general as I don't think that they stay on my skin long enough but I love this one! It is a very similar colour to one of the powder blushes as you can see from the picture. I have the shades 001,002 and 004.



I believe that only limited places stock dainty doll such as Fragrance Direct and Amazon. The blushes blend very easily and are not of a chalky texture. I do recommend you trying one of these blushes as they feel so smooth on the skin. The blushes are also long lasting.



Thanks for reading...

                                                          post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment