Friday 19 September 2014

|Autumn/Winter Nails

I know it's fast approaching Autumn/Winter so I thought I would pick out my favourite season suitable colours! I do usually wear any colour all year round but I know some people do wear season appropriate colours!

                               

|Avon -Real Red
I love a red all year but I think it looks great in winter time. I always wear red all the time at Christmas time!! I tend to pair red with an accent nail of glitter! 

|Essie -Hors d'oeuvres
Gotta have a bit of sparkle in autumn/winter actually I love it all year round! 

|Barry M -Crush
It's says that this is matte but I don't think it is fully , it's kind of semi matte but I like it like that! I think this one may be the colour I wear the most this season. It goes with everything.

|Rimmel -Chic Cherry
The formula of this Polish is my favourite rimmel one. It goes on evenly and I like the big brush, it makes it easier to apply. This kind of fine silver running through it and gives it a kind of  iridescent look.

|Barry M -Bright Purple
This one is a bit darker when actually painted but I still like it! Purple is the colour I like to wear best on my nails! 

|Essie -Vested Interest
This shade is grey with hint of green. I think that grey nails look very chic and is a change rather than the reds, purples and black shades that are popular in this season.


Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Nice colour choices! I love all the berry shades that seem to be popping up for AW this year!
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah there seems to be lots at the minute! X

      Delete