Wednesday 24 September 2014

|Top 5 A/W lipsticks

I know that these might all look the same in the picture but I can assure you they are different! In A/W I prefer a dark Smokey and a nude lip to a bold lip but I do like to wear the odd dark lip colour!


MUA| shade 14
The darkest shade I own as I don't feel red are and other dark berry shade really suits me! I love purples and own about 4 but this one is the darkest.

MAC| Please Me
My favourite Mac lipstick as it goes with any make up look, this is Matte so it lasts a very long time.

Collection cream puff| cotton candy
I bought this quite recently and I love it! It is Matte and lasts a good few hours! I sometimes like to wear this with a little gloss on top and I think it makes the gloss last longer but that might just be me! 

Loreal| Cheryls nude 
I have spoken about this lipstick loads of times, so I won't go on to much but I think it is the perfect nude! Here is the link to the review. 

Seventeen| Beehive
This a peach with a hint of pink! Not really what you would think if for Autumn but as I like darker eye make this goes perfectly.




Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I definitely have my eye on the MUA and MAC ones!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great, I really recommend them! :) X

    ReplyDelete