Wednesday 3 September 2014

Review| Rimmel eyeshadow quads

I already own a Rimmel quad in Smokey Brun and it is one of my favourites in my whole collection! The quads I have here are the glam eyes Hd in English rose and the other on is in urban flower. Both quads are very pigmented and the shadows are soft and easy to blend the main pink shadow in the glam eyes quad is an absolutely gorgeous colour! These retail for around £6.49 but I purchased this from B+M bargains for just £1!
I'm looking forward using the green shade because I think green Smokey eyes look amazing!

I will for certain try to find more palettes at this price as only certain stores have them in!

 This is a simple look I created with the English rose palette. Very subtle but the shadows can be built up to create a more dramatic look! Sorry the lighting is a little off on these pictures! (Ignore the eyebrows they really need doing!!)


Thanks for reading...                            
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment