Sunday 28 September 2014

Music of the month| September

I'm back with my music of the month for September!



Royal blood| 
I hadn't heard of Royal Blood before this month but I saw quite a few people mention them on Twitter and saw the album on spotify and gave it a listen. They are not what I usually listen too but I love the album!

Calvin Harris & John Newman| Blame
Most of Calvin Harris' songs are catchy and this is no different! It makes me think of summer, which is a nice change from the gloomy autumn days, which are now starting! 

Passenger| Hearts on fire
I first heard Passenger when he supported Ed Sheeran around 2 years ago! He has such a soothing voice and this is a beautiful song! 

Meghan Trainor| All about that bass 
I cannot stop listening to this song!! Its so catchy and I love the lyrics! I also love the video I just want all the outfits in it! 


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment