Friday 26 September 2014

|The Top Ten Beauty Tag


Again another tag post sorry if you're getting bored of them! I just seem to be going trough a phase where I love answering them! 



1| Foundation.

My beloved Rimmel match perfection! I have never used a foundation that I such a perfect match as this one I use light porcelain.

2| Powder

I don't really need to use powder because I have dry skin, so only use it to set my make up. They powder I have been using is the collection pressed powder which is only £2! It is

3| Concealer

Kind of cheating but I have 2! Rimmel wake me up and the famous collection lasting perfection! these ones are raved about in the beauty blogger world but they are the best I have ever tried! 

4| Blush.

I'm really liking the make up revolution powder blushes at the moment. There is a range of shades and they are very pigmented and last a good amount of time! 

5| Bronzer.

Benefit hoola bronzer is one if the best I have ever tried. It's great for pale skin as it doesn't turn orange! I'm also a big fan of the sleek contour kit, the two are similar.

6| Highlighter.

I love the highlighter with the sleek contour kit, but I can't wait to try the balm mary Lou manizer highlighter.

7| Mascara.

I don't really have an all time favourite but the one I have been using the most is loreal miss manga

8| Eye Shadow.

I use a lot of different eye shadows from different brands so it is had to choose it was between Stila and make up revolution and to be honest at the moment I have been using make up revolution the most! 

9| Brows.

I don't really experiment when it comes to my eyebrows I have used the same product for about a year! It is the along came betty brow kit. I have recently bought the tunnel brow gel though and have been liking that.

10| Lip product.

Mac lipsticks are the best lipsticks I have tried up to now and my favourite shade is please me. For lip gloss it is Essence shine xxl glosses, they are soo good!!




Thanks for reading...
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love your top 10 tag! I am loving everything makeup revolution at the moment you find some great bargains <3 like the palette in your pictures!!!

    Serene

    xoxox

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too! Some amazing products! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love all you picks! I did this tag myself and we have some similar products :) x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete