Wednesday 10 September 2014

You Beauty Discovery box| September Edition

This month's box is the first anniversary edition. As always you get to choose 2 products but they added an extra full size product because it is the anniversary box which was a Toni and guy volume whipping cream. You also got two Crabtree and evelyn tea bags and a make up sponge. Out of the 5/6 products to choose from I choose eyeko eye gel patches which I have been dying to try! I'm a bit obsessed with eye creams, gels and all eye products! The other product was a pixi tinted balm stick I got the colour unique pink, this gives a sheer, natural colour and I love the scent it's spearmint!

I'm very pleased with this month's box and look forward to choosing the next!


Thanks for reading...

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This looks like such a great box. I cancelled all my subscriptions a few months ago but I am tempted to start again with just You Beauty.

    Joey | www.asecretshopaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is worth it! This is the only subscription I have! :) x

      Delete