Monday 29 September 2014

|September Favourites

It's that time again, favourites time! Not many again but it includes some items I don't think I have mentioned before.




|Seventeen primer
A while ago I was obsessed with this and bought 4! I've started using this again and remembered why I love it so much!

|NYX pin up mascara

I posted a review on this mascara when I first started my blog and I still love it! I will link the review. I think you can now get this is the UK, when I bought it I ordered it from the US.

|Along came betty mascara
This has been in my back up drawer for months and I decided to change my mascara. I don't usually use thin brushes but this is so good at reaching the roots and lengthening my lashes. It's also the best mascara I've ever used on my bottom lashes!

|Pro voke Blonde shampoo & Conditioner
I have used this on and off for about a year. I know a lot of people did like the smell but I really do like it! It tones you hair down after one wash. I have a full review here.

|Real Techniques blush brush 

I'm the type if person that with just use a brush for what it says but this brush has changed that!! I have started using this for my bronzer and it is the perfect size. It's fluffy and doesn't pick up too much product I would highly recommend this brush!

|Beyonce Heat perfume 

I have quite a lot of perfumes and this one seemed to have got neglected! This Is the one I have been using the whole month. It does have quite a strong musky/woody smell, so if you like that I think you will love this one!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love the RT blush brush (or any RT brushes for that matter haha). I love using this for bronzing up the face also! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete