Saturday 6 September 2014

|The Autumn Tag

Another tag for you this post! As always I tag anybody who wants to answer these!





1| What's your favourite seasonal drink? (Starbucks, costa, cafe Nero)
I don't really like a lot of hot drinks so I'm gonna have to say hot chocolate and Starbucks hot chocolate is my favourite!

2| Accessories - What do you opt for? Scarf, boots, gloves?
I go for the whole lot! I love autumn accessories especially scarves and the two above are my current favourites. I always wear gloves because I have really bad circulation! :( 

3| Music - what is your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I just listen to the same music I do all year round!

4| Perfume- what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
Would have to my beloved Jean Paul Gaultier classique! I wear it all year round but it does smell very Autumn/Winter appropriate! 

5| Candles- what scents will you be burning this season?
Anything with Cinnamon scent  is what I always have burning around Autumn time.

6| What do you love most about Autumn?
I love dressing for Autumn and the style! Another thing I love is the dark nights and Autumn mornings! Yes I'm weird I know! Haha

7| Favourite make up look?
I love the a dark Smokey eye and a nude lipstick! Although I do occasionally wear a darker lipstick!

8| What are you looking forward to in Autumn?
My birthday which is 31st October, Christmas!


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment