Monday 22 September 2014

Review |Pro Voke dry shampoo

I feel like I haven't reviewed a product for a while now and as I have been trying this for a few weeks so thought I would review it for you!

If you have read my blog before you will know that I always talk about the dove dry shampoo and how much I love it! This one is specifically for blonde hair, it is from the same range as the provoke  blonde shampoo as you can probably tell from the packaging. I really like this it smells amazing just like the shampoo! It is the first dry shampoo that has actually given me a lot of visible volume!

I will definitely be buying this again, it was only £1.99 and the I bought it from Savers I'm not too sure where else you can purchase it!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment