Friday 12 September 2014

Shoe Collection| Boots

I have a modest shoe collection but I do wear every pair!  I thought I would start with boots first and I will do desperate posts for my other types of shoes.

The order from left clockwise

Black and white healed| New look
I bought this in the sale earlier this year and they are so easy to walk in and I can see me getting a lot of use out of these this winter!

Black and gold boots| Tesco
Another pair I got in the sale for only £5! I have been wearing these a lot recently as they go with almost everything.

Brown boots| Bank
This are well loved boots that I wore all last winter, I do like tan boots as an alternative to black.I think I'm going to look for a new brown pair the season! 

Green chelsea boots| Bank
I found these in the back of my wardrobe a couple of months ago, I forgot I had bought them! I love chelsea boots I think they go with anything and look classy and stylish. These on do really hurt but I think that is because I haven't worn them much! 

Beige and white healed| Primark
I have worn these all summer even though they aren't very summery! Even though they were only £15 they are really good quality.

Pink Kickers| Asos
I ordered this last year from asos and on the site they looked pastel pink but they are actually neon! I love the style but the colour makes it hard to pair them with any outfit. I do love the style of them and I'm going to try and get more wear out of them as I do really like them! 




Thanks for reading...

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love all your boots, especially the green (olive coloured) ones as there so different from any boots I've seen! Hopefully they stop hurting soon though x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) a nice change from the standard black boots! X

      Delete