Wednesday 17 September 2014

|The Beauty Blogger Tag

I saw this tag going around and I liked the questions so i thought I would answer them.
I tag anybody who would like to answer these questions.


                                


1. Is you hair naturally straight or curly?
Straight

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to the salon?
Both really it depends on what i want but I haven't used dye in about 4 months now because I'm trying to grow my roots to a length so I can see my natural colour as I have dyed it for about 7/8 years now! :/ it doesn't look as bad as it sounds, my hair does blend together!

3. Do you wear they same style everyday or do you change it?
I do like to change it up, I haven't been using heat really recently so I have been using sleep in rollers and plaiting.

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to the salon?
Do my own but at Christmas and occasions I sometimes have my nails done.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Probably every 2/3 days I get bored easily!

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
All year round I hate unpainted nails!

7. How long does it take you to do your make up?
About 45 minutes for a full face and 20 minutes for light make up!

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Eyes so I don't mess up my foundation!

9. Do you collect make up or just buy what you need?
I would say I collect it but I only buy stuff that I will use, If you understand what I mean! I won't buy stuff I know I will never use just to have it!

10. How often do you wear false lashes?
Just for occasions really or when I think my make up needs longer lashes!

11. Do you wear full face of make up everyday?
No I don't wear makeup everyday unless I have to go out!

12. Do you wear make up when you're home alone or with family?
No, I usually take my make up off as soon as I get home!

13. Will you leave house without makeup?
If I'm just nipping in the car then no, but if I will be seeing people then I will put some on!

14. How many high end make up products do you own?
I own about 9, I love some high end products but I prefer drug store because you can get a lot more for your money and there are some very good drug store products available!

15. Do you plan all your ootd the night before or when your getting dressed?
Most of the time I plan the night before because I like to be organised.

16. How often do you change your handbag?
Either around every 2 months or when I get a new one!

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up at usually 9:30 and go to sleep between 12 and 1 :( I can't seem to go to sleep early.

18. How often or when do you work out?
I don't go to the gym but I do exercise mostly everyday at home.

19. Left or right handed?
Right

20. How tall are you?
5 ft 6

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
If you don't count learning French at school then no!

22. How often are you on blogger?
Probably everyday!

23. Do read comments on blogs?
I read comments on my posts, I like reply in to them! On other blogs I usually skim over them.

24. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other blogs?
Yes I do on my phone or I know I will forget them!

25. How did you come up with your blog name?
It is the name of one of my favourite Coldplay songs!

26. What camera do you use for your photographs?
I use my iPhone 5c, I did use my bridge camera but found it easier on my phone.

27. How often do you clean your house?
I tidy everyday but my mum does most of the cleaning i do some of it!

28. What's your favourite colour?
Red

29. Do you swear?
Occasionally it depends on what you class as a swear word!!

30. What are you doing for the rest of your day?
I'm not too sure probably carry on with some more blog posts!


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment