Friday 5 September 2014

Top 5| MUA Products

After my last top 5 post I thought I would make it into a series with different brands, I'm not sure how often they will be yet but I'm think around once a month.


1| Eye shadow Palettes £4
These are some of my favourite eyeshadow. They are such great value and highly pigmented. Some of my favourite palettes are undress me too, heaven and earth and the matte ever after. As you can see mine is very well loved!

2| Mosaic Blush ( English Rose) £2.50 
I have featured this blush before as it is one that I use frequently. It is pigmented but I think this would suit pale skin tones more as it gives a subtle glow.

3| Intense Kisses Lip Gloss £2.50
This Is the only colour I own in this gloss but I want more! It is very pigmented and lasts for a reasonable amount of time!

4| Single Eyeshadows £1
The single eyeshadows are available in a huge range of shades and for just £1 you can buy colours that are out of you comfort zone and not spend a lot! I own about 10 of these and my favourites are no.1 and 22.

5| Undress Your Skin Highlighter £3.50
One of the best drugstore highlighted I have used!  You get a lot of product for Very little price! I will link to my post of favourite drug store highlighters.




Thanks for reading 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! They're so reasonably priced, I love the eye shadow pallete and the lipsticks from MUA


    www.jessmcguireblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! They really are and for the quality! :) xx

      Delete