Friday 21 February 2014

Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayon!

Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayon:
I have purchased the odd Avon product throughout the years but I've not used anything from there for a while and when I got this for Christmas I thought I would review it! I love the colour this shade is probably one of my favourite to wear in any lipstick! The product when its in the crayon looks really glittery but when its on you can't really see it. It is very highly pigmented!  It is really long lasting to, its stays on when you have a drink or eat which I find is rare for a lipstick!

There are 6 colours in the range and this one is 'Fresh Fuchsia'. They are £8.50 which I think is a reasonable price as that is around the same price as similar drug store lip crayons.





Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment