Tuesday 4 February 2014

Purple/Silver Smoky Eyes!

Purple/Silver Smoky eyes:


I thought that I would show you what products I used to create this look which is a purple/silver smoky eye! I didn't use a lot of products and I used one of my favourite palettes as you can see I have hit pan on a few colours!































I first used the ELF Jumbo eye pencil in Turkish Coffee, on the outer 3/4 of my eye as a base and I wanted it to be darker in that area. I then used the 4th shade on the bottom row of the palette on top of the eye pencil and also on my lower lash line. I then used the lightest colour in the palette which is the MUA 'Undressed' Palette for the brow bone highlight and on the remaining 1/4 of my eye lid! 

I applied the ELF jumbo eye pencil in Check Me Out on the lower lash line on top of the shadow just to make it stand out a little bit more.  The I used my current favourite mascara the NYX Pin Up Tease and that is this finished look!

The brushes I used are the Real Techniques base shadow and fine liner and the ELF blending brush. 



































Thanks for reading...

                                                           post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment