Sunday 2 February 2014

Seventeen 'Make Your Mark' Eye liner: Review!

Seventeen 'Make Your Mark' Eye liner:

Eye liner has recently become one of my favourite stages of my make up routine because I used to be absolutely terrible at applying it but have gradually gotten better (I hope!!) 

I used to use the liquid eye liner with an applicator not in pen form but I have been using this eye liner for about 2 months now and have been loving it! The pen is really easy to work with and is  soft on your eyes not like some that drag your eyelid. The colour lasts on me for most of the day without having to touch it up a little. I find the pen is easier do achieve a winged eye liner look the the usual applicator as it is sturdier. I also noticed that this eye liner does not flake! 

I would 100% recommend this eye liner to anybody whether you are a beginner at eye liner and an expert this would be perfect for you!! 






















































































Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if I could get Seventeen here in Australia. I've never heard of this brand before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not too sure because it is a uk drugstore's own brand of make up! :(

    ReplyDelete