Monday 3 February 2014

FOTD: Shopping!

FOTD: Shopping

Hey guys!

Thought I would do my first face of the day for you and show you some of the make up I have been wearing recently! I don't really wear a lot of make up on on an everyday basis. These are some of my favourite at the minute hope you like them!

Seventeen Photo Flawless Primer:

This is my favourite primer at the moment! I featured this product in my monthly favourites if you would like a full review!

MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15:

I love this foundation as it has a huge range of shades and this shade is perfect for me because I had trouble finding the right colour shade as most of the foundations I had used had been a little too dark! I find that this lasts all day with a primer.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer:Again I have featured this in my monthly favourites, this in my opinion this is the best brightening concealer available in the drug store!
Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer:

I use this concealer for blemishes and for under eye circles if the are quite bad that day! The side with yellow tones is to cancel out the redness and the pinky tones side is to brighten under eyes, it also includes a translucent setting power. The concealer is super creamy and blends really easily and I also love the packaging! 




Seventeen Wild Metallic Eyes (Wild Nude):

I use this as a base for my eye shadow as it makes them last much longer, You only need you use a tiny bit but as a little goes a long way with these!



MUA Undress Me Too Palette:

MUA palettes are amazing! I highly recommend any of their palettes, every colour is highly pigmented and there isn't a lot of fall out but I do tend to apply my eye make up before my foundation just in case I mess it up! I used the matte brown shade and the copper/gold shade next to it!



Along Came Betty- Br-wow:

This is the only thing I use for my eyebrows as the powder is the perfect colour and is highly pigmented. This product is available from Tesco.


Sleek Contour Kit - Light:

This is amazing! It is the best and easiest product I have used to contour. It is so easy to blend and the colour does not turn orange on the skin which can be a problem with some bronzers. The highlight is subtle and looks lovely on the skin, it has just the right amount of shimmer.


Wet'n' Wild Mega Wink Mascara:

I have only just started using this mascara but I'm liking it, the wand is a fibre curved fibre ones. I find that this shape wand does manage to curl the lashes and reach the lashes in the inner corners and it doesn't smudge on the lower lashes which always seems to happen with most mascaras!

Dainty Doll Blush (02):

I love Dainty Doll blushes I have a few of them, the pigment is amazing you only need the tiniest amount of product and the texture is soft and so finely milled and not at all chalky like I know some powder blushes can be.


E.L.F Jumbo Eye Pencil and MUA Eye Liner:

I've used this eye liner for a few months, it was the first liquid eye liner I ever tried and I am pleased with it the only thing is dislike is that it does fade quite quickly! The ELF eye pencil is highly pigmented and easy to blend with is a bonus! I use this under my lower lashes.

Loreal Cheryl Lipstick And Natural Collection Lip gloss:

I have included this lipstick in a few posts so I won't go on about it! This lip gloss is the first lip gloss I have bought from Natural Collection and I will be buying more of them at £1.99 it is a bargain, the shade is barley sugar and it goes perfectly over the top of this lipstick!



Thanks For Reading...









2 comments:

  1. oh, you're so happy to have this concealer! I don't have it in my country, which is very sad. By the way, nice FOTD! <3

    Lily from lilyblackmoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! oh no, that's so annoying! :( which country are you from? and thank you! :)

      Delete