Sunday 23 February 2014

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge: Review!

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge: Review!

Hii everyone! 
I was sceptical about this product if im honest because I haven't used a lot of sponges to apply foundation and the one I used was the Model's Own sponges that were absolutely terrible! They were far to dense and just soaked up the foundation so that put my off sponges but I'm so glad I bought this one! It is really soft and thankfully it doesn't soak up any product, I think that is why I love this one so much as the Model's Own sponge left my face red after I had used it.



This is amazing!! and im not just jumping on the band wagon! I think it has to be the best thing I have ever applied my foundation with. It gives the most flawless, even finish. My skin felt so soft like I didn't even have any make up on! There were no lines like some brushes do leave when you buff it in. I also use it to blend in my under eye concealer as it is really soft and does not move or slide the product around my face! 



I can not recommend this product enough! I think everybody should go out and buy it as you will not be disappointed! 

Thanks for reading...
                                                               post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi love your blog it's great! I absolutely love real technique! I have this too and I agree it's brilliant! If you haven't tried their stippling brush I would recommend that also!! I have chosen to nominate you for the Leibster award check out my blog for more details xx

    Selina.x

    http://seliscorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! thank you! i was thinking of getting the stippling brush so i think ill go out and get it now then! :) xx

      Delete