Monday 24 February 2014

Pretty Neutrals!

Pretty Neutrals:

I have been searching for  what seems like agessss for a new handbag and I had been in a lot of different stores trying to find that perfect bag! Zara is normally new favourite places to buy my hand bags as they look really expensive but are also affordable. I eventually found this beauty in New Look and it gets better is was only £19.99!! I think this the bargain of the year so far!! 




I am a handbag hoarder and am always on the look out for a new one! This one I feel is inspired by the Celine Trapeze tote bag which is around £1500!! The pretty colours are perfect for spring as in spring I like to change my bag from the usual black or brown bags I usually use. Suede is the material on the side sections and the middle panel is soft faux leather. The Top panel with the clasp is kind of a mock croc material. The bag is soft but sturdy enough to stand up on its on and the inside has a lot of room so if you don not travel light this is perfect for you! 


 

I hope you enjoyed my first fashion/accessories post!




Thanks for reading...
                                                            post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment