Friday 7 February 2014

L'oreal Eye Make-Up Remover: Review!

L'oreal Eye Make-Up Remover:

Removing my eye make-up has become a crucial part in my skin care routine and as I have sensitive eyes it has taken me a while to find a product that works. So when I saw this in the shop I thought I would give it a try! 
This L'oreal eye make up remover claims to gently and effectively remove eye make up and it says that it is suitable for sensitive eyes. You only need to use a little bit of this product and it removes everything but it does annoy me that there is no filter on the lid and a lot of product does pour out! It does actually still stink my eyes a little but im not too sure if that is just because I have extra sensitive eyes!
I would recommend this though as it does remove all eye make up and it doesn't leave your eyes all tight and oily!




































Thanks for reading...

                                                       post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment