Saturday 8 February 2014

Primark Haul!

Primak Haul:

Hi guys! im back with my first Primark haul! I decided to take a trip here as I have seen a lot of reviews on the new beauty range and wanted to see if any thing caught my eye and a few items did! 

The Dress I bought is the same pattern as one I bought last spring but that one was in red and it was kind of a Primark staple of last year as a lot of people loved it! The dress has a lovely fit, it's flattering and I think it will become this year's spring sell out item!! 



























Face Cloths: £1.50

I use a face cloth/flannel everyday and I only have 2 at the moment so I though I would buy these as the look very Cath Kidston Esque! and they are very soft which is a must as I hate scratchy flannels!!

False Nails: £1.00

I have heard a lot about these nails, that they are long lasting and I thought that they would be terrible because they are so inexpensive, there is a huge range of designs in store but I just choose the plainest one! I'm looking forward to wearing these nails!

Kohl Eye liner: £1.50

This eye liner is so creamy! I have used this in my water line and it is so easy to apply. I love how unique the shape is and that makes it a lot easier to control!








































Back combing Brush: £1.00

I wanted to buy this last time I was in the shop but I forgot to pick it up! I have tried this brush a little and liked it! I have seen similar brush in Boots for about£8.00 so this one is a steal!


























Eye Mask: £1.50

It says that this was £2.00 but when I got to went to pay it was £1.50! I love Primark eye masks as they always have cute ones and I have to sleep with one of these on every night as I hate it when there is any bit of light as I can't sleep!! 


Tweezers: £1.00

I am pleasantly surprised with these tweezers as the ones I have been using recently were really blunt and just did not do anything! I can not recommend these enough as they are brilliant! 

Eye Liner pencils: £1.00

I think these were either a pound or £1.5o im not to sure! These are such good value for money as they are very pigmented and creamy. I would even compare them to the Rimmel eye-liners and they are like less than half the price! 




























Thanks for reading...    
post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment