Wednesday 26 February 2014

February Favourites!

February Favourites:

It's that time again, monthly favourites! I don't have a lot of items but I thought it was enough for a blog post! Mostly make up items but with a few make up tools! 
Here they are:




Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and Contour Brush:
I have an individual post on the sponge which will be up soon or might already be up that will be in depth but it is the best sponge I have ever used to apply foundation and concealer. This brush is also the best brush I have used to contour, it is the perfect shape and just the right size to define the cheekbones.

Maybelline Baby Lips (Peach Punch):
The other Baby Lips I find aren't that amazing, except this one and the Mint one. The pink one fades really easy and seems to bleed very quickly, I love the smell of this one and the colour is sheer but you can build it up.

Primark False Nails:
I have been wearing these throughout the month all different designs and they last so well and for only £1, These are such a bargain and look more expensive than the price! I have a post on these with a lot more information, If you wanted a more in depth review.

Along Came Betty Eye Primer:
I have mention this briefly before but this is an amazing product again it was such a bargain at £1.50!! It says that it is a primer but it could just been worn alone to give just block out and marks on your eyelid which I have used it for! 

MUA Eyebrow Pencil (Blonde):
This the only eye brow pencil I own as I normally use powder but I have been using this as it is easier and quicker!

Primark Eye Liner:
I didn't expect much from this with it only being £1 but I am pleasantly surprised with this as it is great, I use it for my water line and under my lower lash line.

Boots Simply Sensitive Eye Cream: 
I have become obsessed with eye creams recently and just seem to be buying everyone that I see! I have been using twice a day for about a month and my under eye area feels so soft and smooth.

Bourjois Blush (Rose Pompon): 
I have mentioned this in a Fotd post and this is the only blush I have been wearing this month, it is a lovely subtle colour that gives you a flushed look!

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique:
This will forever be my favourite perfume, it just smells so sophisticated and classy. The scent is so long lasting I can still smell it for about a day after I have first sprayed it!



Thanks For Reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment