Wednesday 12 February 2014

ELF Jumbo Eye shadow Stick: Review!

ELF Jumbo Eye shadow Stick: Review!

I have mentioned one of these eye shadow sticks briefly in a previous post but  I thought I would do a review on them because they are amazing! 



I purchased these not really expecting a lot as the previous eye shadow sticks I have used that been useless! The consistency of these is very creamy and they blend super easily which I was surprised at! There is shimmer in all of the colours. They are also highly pigmented so there is no need to use a lot of product.  I have 3 ways to use these and they are as a base for my eye shadow, as an eye liner on my lower lash line and just as an eye shadow!! 
The colours I have starting with the lightest are: 'Little Miss Thing', 'Turkish Coffee' and 'Check Me Out'. The only dislike I have is that for the size of the packaging you get a small  amount of product.








































I will be purchasing more of these soon as they are fantastic! If you like creamy eye shadows I think you will love this!


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment