Saturday 15 February 2014

MUA Mosaic Blush!

MUA mosaic blush - English rose

This blush has been one of my favourites ever since it appeared in super drug! This is my second one as I dropped my other one and it broke! :( It is a bargain at £2.50 and with the range of colours it gives you a lovely subtle rosy glow but it is build able so you can have it as dramatic as you would like. I also have the mosaic bronzer which I haven't used much but think I will be digging out to use again!



I think that you could get away with not using a highlighter if you wanted to as it is very illuminating! I would recommend you try this if you like a subtle rosy pink blush!




Thanks for reading...

                                                          post signature

2 comments:

  1. This looks and sounds lovely, especially for the price! Wish we could get MUA products in Canada! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a bargain! I know they have some great products! :( xx

      Delete