Friday 28 February 2014

FOTD: Bronze/Copper Eye!

Bronze/Copper Eye Look:

The Bronze eye shadow is a big trend this season so I thought I would show you my take on it! I find that this particularly brings out blue and green eyes as mine are a mixture and I find that the contrast in colours looks amazing! But im sure it would look great on brown eyes too!  The eye shadows I used are some that I de-potted from a set I was given for Christmas but there are plenty of bronze eye shadows available! 

(Sorry about the lighting on the picture!)



MAC Studio fix NC15 and Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation (Soft Ivory):
I have written about the MAC foundation before and I think everybody knows what it is and what it like so I won't bore you with that! I mix these two together as the Rimmel one is a bit too dark and the mac one has been drying my skin out recently when used on its own but together they are fine. The Rimmel foundation is only available in America I think! but I ordered it online, It a really nice foundation but im not sure I would repurchase it but I have only used it a few times so far! 

Along Came Betty Eye Primer:
This is a new purchase but I have not stopped using it, It makes my eye shadow last all day and for £1.50 I think I will be stocking up!  

MUA Eyebrow Pencil (Blonde) and Primark Eye Liner:
I don't usually like eyebrow pencils as they can be very waxy and clumpy but I really like this one as it is none of them! It is such a bargain at £1.50! it is definitely worth a try. The eye liner has been featured in a haul a few weeks ago and I haven't stopped using it since, I wasn't expecting much from it but it has become one of my favourite pencil eye liners, you can use this your upper or lower lash line as it doesn't drag on your skin!



MUA Colour blast Eye Shadow Tint (Stay):
I got this as it was 3 for 2 on MUA products so I just picked it up! I used it as an inner corner highlight. It is okay but nothing to shout about I would say!

MUA Undress Your Skin Highlight:
I had seen a lot of mixed reviews about this, I really like it, the highlight is not natural so if you like the natural look I wouldn't recommend it for you and it is quite difficult to blend but other that then I enjoy using this highlight!

MUA Clear Mascara:
This post is becoming very MUA related now I didn't even realise I used so much MUA products! I use this to set my brows, it's great this as it doesn't leave your brows sticky and it dries very quick.




Bourjois Blush (37 Rose Pompon):
Pink blushes are my favourite and this is a soft pink I am going to be including this in an upcoming  post so im not going to talk about it too much! 

Sleek Contour Kit (Light):
Again I have blogged about this before so won't go into to much detail but it is my favourite product to contour with!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Light):
I use this concealer when I highlight and contour, I put this under my eyes, down my nose, on my forehead and on my chin, or any place that I think the light would naturally hit.

NYX Butter Gloss (Éclair) and Loreal Julianne nude lipstick:
Once again I have included these items in another blog! I didn't realise how much items I have written about before, I will try not to do that again. These two products go amazing together as they are similar colours!





































Thanks for reading...

                                                          post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love the look!!! I've never tried Mac products but everyone is using it! I think I will now :p Looks great!! :) xx

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yes I highly recommend mac! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the finished look doll, very pretty :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete