Thursday 20 February 2014

Beauty Joint Haul!

Beauty Joint Haul:

Hello! I have yet another haul for you but this is quite a small one but I wanted to show you what I have bought as I have never ordered eyelashes before because I used to wear semi permanent individual lashes for quite a while but I decided to give my eyes a break and just use strip lashes which I am terrible at applying myself! but as they say practice makes perfect!  



Cherry Blossom and Ardell are brands that I always hear people talking about in the blogging/You tube world so I decided I would try lashes from them! Here I have 3 #01 lashes which are kind of natural but full and feathery if that is possible!! One pair in #20 which are mid length and very full. The last ones are in #100 which are very, very dramatic!! im not sure if there are going to suit me as I have quite small eyes and I think they may drown them out but we will see!!
The Ardell lashes I have are the Demi Wispies which are kind of cult lashes!! I heard so may people talking about these that I just had to try them for myself! I think these are my favourite ones as they flick out at the outer corners and look very fluttery!



Real Techniques are some of my favourite brushes and I don't  have this set so I thought I would just get it as some of my brushes are getting a little old now! I have been reading reviews on the Miracle Complexion Sponge and all of them were positive so I wanted to try it out! I may write a review on the sponge soon! 




Thanks for reading...

                                                            post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment