Tuesday 21 January 2014

Beyoncé Perfume Gift sets!

Beyoncé Perfumes!

I thought I would do a post on these perfumes as I use these as everyday fragrances. The perfumes I have are 'Heat', 'Midnight Heat' and 'Pulse'. I got the 'Heat' gift set for Christmas and the other two I bought in the sale for £10 at boots! (Bargain!!!) I love all the bottles and they look great on your dressing table!
































Heat:

In the gift set there was a shower gel and gold sparkling body lotion as well as a 30 ml Perfume. The scent is described as floral with almond macaroon, honeysuckle nectar and crème de musk. It is quite long lasting not as long as I would have liked! The body lotion smell is strong and you can smell in when you move which I like and it it moisturising.


























Midnight Heat:

This scent is my favourite out of all three as it can be used for both daytime and evening, I would say that this one is not the strongest smell but I find this one the most feminine. It has notes of Star fruit, Dragon fruit, Peony and warm amber to name a few. A body lotion and shower gel is also included. This is the fruitiest and lightest perfume so if you like light scents then this one is for you!



























Pulse:

This scent is is very strong with the smell of orange and jasmine being the strongest mixed with musk, but the overall smell is very woody and citrus orientated. Pulse is the perfect everyday fragrance as it is light and fresh! The shower gel smells exactly the same as the perfume and is very long lasting.

Overall, I would recommend each of these perfumes as there is a scent for everybody whether is be fruity or woody, or just need an everyday fragrance these would be perfect for you!



















Thanks for reading...


No comments:

Post a Comment