Sunday 12 January 2014

L'Oréal Colour Infallible Eyeshadow...




L'Oréal Colour Infallible Eyeshadow:

Hi guys! I first became obsessed with these eye shadows after seeing them on the fragrance direct website for £1.50!! (bargain) they are usually £6.99  and decided that try one because at the time they only had a few colours on offer, but they were so good I had to buy a few more. The colours I purchased are Tender Caramel, Pepsy Coral, Sweet Strawberry, Endless Chocolat and Forever Pink.

The eye shadows are highly pigmented and I would say they have the highest pigment out of all the other single shadows I own. The consistency is kind of like a pressed pigment more that a normal eye shadow. I don't own any colours like the rosey/pink colours because im normally a neutral kind of eye look girl! I much prefer these kind of shadows to cream eye shadows as I don't think that they last on my eyes for some reason, they always seem to fade after a few hours or so. There can be quite a bit of fallout but only on a few of the colours.



Overall, I would highly recommend these shadows as they are long lasting, highly pigmented and are available in a range of lovely colours!





No comments:

Post a Comment