Thursday 9 January 2014

M.A.C 'Please Me' dupe!


Hi everybody! I was sorting through my lipsticks and noticed that these two are practically the same colour! I bought the M.A.C one first so it was my own fault for not looking at the colour or the Rimmel lipstick properly! The shade is kind of a pinky, browny nude.



The M.A.C shade is 'Please me' this is a matte which I tend to stay away from as I hate it when the colour just sinks into your lips! but if you apply lip balm before then it's fine. this colour is perfect for and everyday colour also this colour would suit any sort of skin tone as it is a nude.

The Rimmel lipstick is from the Kate Moss range in 101, it has a creamy formula which I prefer as it is easier to apply. However it is kind of sheer but it could be layered as it is creamy. This one also lasts longer I find than the mac lipstick.


I decided that as much as I love MAC lipsticks on this occasion I would choose the Rimmel in shade 101 as it has a better formula and is exactly the same colour so would recommend you buy the Rimmel shade and save yourself some money!! 

Thanks for reading!

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment