Saturday 25 January 2014

E.L.F Make up Mist & Set Spray!

E.L.F Make up Mist & Set Spray:

I received this spray for Christmas and have been using this ever since. This is the first setting spray I have ever used and I am very impressed! It keeps my make up in place for hours, the most I have worn it is for 5 hours and my make up was still looking fresh and in place. The scent is fresh and it includes aloe, green tea, cucumber and vitamin A,C & E. the cucumber and aloe is the strongest smell but it isn't too overpowering and it doesn't leave your face sticky whilst it dries! It is inexpensive if you compare it to the urban decay setting spray prices, it cost £3.75! I would really recommend this product as it is affordable and does the job it is supposed to do very well!








































Thanks for reading...

      post signature





No comments:

Post a Comment