Friday 10 January 2014

Stila 'In The Light' eyeshadow palette review!

Hi everyone! 

I'm back with another review, this time on something I had been debating to buy for about 2 months, so I decided to bite the bullet and purchase the Stila 'In the light' palette. I had heard such good things about this palette all over YouTube and in the blogging world so I really wanted to try it! It retails for £25.00.




First i'll start off with the packaging, I love the browny, gold colour, it looks sleek and neat! it is compact so would be perfect for travel. The palette consists of 10 shadows, 4 matte and 6 shimmery. There are numerous smokey or neutral looks you could create with this as it has the perfect colours including an inner corner/brow bone highlight, a black shade with would be perfect for a smokey liner look but there is also a waterproof liner included which is a bonus! 



The shades included are bare, kitten, bliss, sunset, sandstone, bubbly, gilded gold, luster, night sky and lastly ebony. The eye shadows are very highly pigmented, and you only need a little on your brush to cover you eyelid. My favourite colour is bubbly as it is such a beautiful colour and im loving golds at the minute as I think it complements my eye colour really nicely! The look lasted all day on me so overall I think that is an amazing quality palette and is well worth the £25.oo price tag!





Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment