Monday 13 January 2014

E.L.F Blushes!

E.L.F Blushes:

The first thing that attracted me to these blushes was the packaging! a bit of a silly thing as that doesn't reflect the product inside as I have found out! I purchased them from America when I came across a website called 'Beauty joint' which I ordered quite a lot from as it has a huge discount and some brands such as NYX, Wet'n'Wild etc. that is not widely available in the UK. I bought the shades Tickled Pink and Mellow Mauve.


 
These are not very pigmented hardly any colour transfers onto the brush and onto the skin. I don't know if this just happens with the colours I choose as they quite dark, darker than they look on the picture. Also the consistency is very chalky and you can end up with big flakes on your cheeks if you are not careful! (Not a good look!)


My favourite thing about the product is the packaging unfortunately, I think personally it is very NARS esque! as it is sleek and small not too big and bulky. Overall i was unimpressed with these blushes but i wont let that deter me from purchasing more E.L.F products in the future!



Thank you for reading...
post signature


2 comments:

  1. Shame you didn't like them :( I only have one, in the shade 'berry merry' and I absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it really is cause I love other elf products! Maybe it was just the colours I bought! :(

      Delete